Thank you to all of our patrons for another successful Christmas Season!
Our roadside stand will re-open in the spring; we’re shooting
for April 1st. It took us a while, but we now have home grown popcorn in 14oz
and 28oz containers. If you’d like to order some, or make arrangements for
pickup, please email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
All locations will open at 9am on Black Friday
Thousands of Cut Your Own Christmas Trees, opening Friday November 27, 2015
- Two fields with over 50 acres
- Bring your own saw or use ours!
- Twine to tie trees down & netting available at all locations
Fresh-cut and live (with roots) trees available at our retail lot.
- We save you the trouble of chopping. Cut continually throughout the season.
- Fraser/Canaan Fir, Douglas & Concolor Firs; Blue & Norway Spruce; White Pine, and more
And our Christmas Shoppe has everything else!
- Wreaths, evergreen roping, grave pillows, tree stands, lights, holiday gifts, ornaments and accessories
Live/Balled and Burlapped Evergreens! Digging is intermittent at the moment (12/29/14); the ground has not frozen, so we are still able to dig. As spring arrives, we will have a large selection of 6-8′ Norway Spruce.
Please visit our Landscape Evergreens page for more information.