Brown Dog Produce is looking forward to its 5th season in 2014!
Looking into 2014, Brown Dog Produce is accepting CSA memberships.
Our road side stand will open as soon as we have produce available fresh from our fields.
Please visit the Brown Dog Produce page for more information.
Live/Balled and Burlapped Evergreens! Digging season begins only a couple months away, depending on Mother Nature. Plan now and pre-order for the best availability for your landscape needs
Live Balled and Burlapped Evergreens will be available on a custom dug basis as weather permits; Digging is about to cease for the fall season; as soon as the ground freezes we will be done. We do have a limited number of 5-6′ trees in the retail lot for the Christmas Season. Please note, this is as big as we dig because they get to big and heavy to maneuver in the home. Please visit our Landscape Evergreens page for more information.
Thousands of Cut Your Own Christmas Trees, opening Friday November 28, 2014
- Two fields with over 50 acres
- Bring your own saw or use ours!
- Twine to tie trees down & netting available at all locations
Fresh-cut and live (with roots) trees available at our retail lot.
- We save you the trouble of chopping. Cut continually throughout the season.
- Fraser/Canaan Fir, Douglas & Concolor Firs; Blue & Norway Spruce; White Pine, and more
And our Christmas Shoppe has everything else!
- Hand-decorated wreaths, evergreen roping, grave pillows, tree stands, lights, holiday gifts, ornaments and accessories
We SUPPORT Farmers Against Hunger we donate produce through the season as we have items available. Additionally, we ask our Christmas customers to donate to the Pounds for Pennies program.
As seen on CNBC