Thousands of Cut Your Own Christmas Trees and Pre-cut trees, open daily (weekdays we may close during inclement weather, check here and our Facebook page for updates).
- Two fields with over 50 acres
- Bring your own saw or use ours!
- Twine to tie trees down & netting available at all locations
Fresh-cut and live (with roots) trees available at our retail lot.
- We save you the trouble of chopping. Cut continually throughout the season.
- Fraser/Canaan Fir, Douglas & Concolor Firs; Blue & Norway Spruce; White Pine, and more
And our Christmas Shoppe has everything else!
- Wreaths, evergreen roping, grave pillows, tree stands, lights, holiday gifts, ornaments and accessories
Our Farm Market is OPEN! It is located at 118 Dey Rd, Plainsboro, just east of the intersection of Scotts Corner Rd. We currently have winter squash, fresh eggs, our great popcorn, local honey & more. The stand is self serve, on your honor. Please bring cash for your exact needs; there is no change available. We look forward to seeing you there!
It took us a while, but we now have home grown popcorn in 14oz and 28oz containers. Please visit the Popcorn page for more information and online ordering.
Live/Balled and Burlapped Evergreens! Digging is in progress for custom orders.
Please visit our Landscape Evergreens page for more information.