CHRISTMAS TREES!!! The Season is Upon us…
All locations will open at 9am on Black Friday, with regular hours following.
Thousands of Cut Your Own Christmas Trees, opening Friday November 27, 2015
- Two fields with over 50 acres
- Bring your own saw or use ours!
- Twine to tie trees down & netting available at all locations
Fresh-cut and live (with roots) trees available at our retail lot.
- We save you the trouble of chopping. Cut continually throughout the season.
- Fraser/Canaan Fir, Douglas & Concolor Firs; Blue & Norway Spruce; White Pine, and more
And our Christmas Shoppe has everything else!
- Wreaths, evergreen roping, grave pillows, tree stands, lights, holiday gifts, ornaments and accessories
Our Farm Market is STILL OPEN! It is located at 118 Dey Rd, Plainsboro, just east of the intersection of Scotts Corner Rd. We have a seasonal variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, stop by and grab the delights. Currently we have squash, pumpkins, straw bales, potatoes and more (as of 11/1/15). We also have local honey, and our own popcorn. The stand is self serve, on your honor. Please bring cash for your exact needs; there is no change available. We look forward to seeing you there!
It took us a while, but we now have home grown popcorn in 14oz and 28oz containers. Please visit the Popcorn page for more information and online ordering.
Thank you to all of our patrons for another successful Christmas Season!
Live/Balled and Burlapped Evergreens! Digging is in progress for custom orders (10/15/15); the ground has not frozen, so we are still able to dig.
Please visit our Landscape Evergreens page for more information.