It took us a while, but we now have home grown popcorn in 14oz and 28oz containers. Please visit the Popcorn page for more information and online ordering.
2015 CSA shares are available
Thank you to all of our patrons for another successful Christmas Season!
Our farm market will re-open in the spring; we’re shooting for May 1st.
All locations will open at 9am on Black Friday
Thousands of Cut Your Own Christmas Trees, opening Friday November 27, 2015
- Two fields with over 50 acres
- Bring your own saw or use ours!
- Twine to tie trees down & netting available at all locations
Fresh-cut and live (with roots) trees available at our retail lot.
- We save you the trouble of chopping. Cut continually throughout the season.
- Fraser/Canaan Fir, Douglas & Concolor Firs; Blue & Norway Spruce; White Pine, and more
And our Christmas Shoppe has everything else!
- Wreaths, evergreen roping, grave pillows, tree stands, lights, holiday gifts, ornaments and accessories
Live/Balled and Burlapped Evergreens! Digging is intermittent at the moment (12/29/14); the ground has not frozen, so we are still able to dig. As spring arrives, we will have a large selection of 6-8′ Norway Spruce.
Please visit our Landscape Evergreens page for more information.