Grand Opening of our Farm Market!
Opening Saturday Sept. 27
7 days, 11am to 7pm
We have all of your seasonal fruit & vegetable needs, local honey, brown eggs, fall décor & more.
We have piles of Pumpkins, straw bales, corn stalks etc.
Please visit the Brown Dog Produce page for more information.
Live/Balled and Burlapped Evergreens! Digging season has begun, and will continue until the ground freezes.
Please visit our Landscape Evergreens page for more information.
Thousands of Cut Your Own Christmas Trees, opening Friday November 28, 2014
- Two fields with over 50 acres
- Bring your own saw or use ours!
- Twine to tie trees down & netting available at all locations
Fresh-cut and live (with roots) trees available at our retail lot.
- We save you the trouble of chopping. Cut continually throughout the season.
- Fraser/Canaan Fir, Douglas & Concolor Firs; Blue & Norway Spruce; White Pine, and more
And our Christmas Shoppe has everything else!
- Hand-decorated wreaths, evergreen roping, grave pillows, tree stands, lights, holiday gifts, ornaments and accessories
We SUPPORT Farmers Against Hunger we donate produce through the season as we have items available. Additionally, we ask our Christmas customers to donate to the Pounds for Pennies program.
As seen on CNBC