Brown Dog Produce is looking forward to its 5th season in 2014!
HEIRLOOM TOMATO’S are finally Here! (7/28/14)
Our road side stand is OPEN! Sweet Corn, Cucumbers, Peppers, Tomato’s, fresh brown eggs and more. Additionally, you can visit us at the Robbinsville Farmers Market (mon. 3-7pm); The Regency at Monroe (wed. 11-2); L’Oreal (Cranbury location, Thursday 11-2) or the Hightstown Farmers Market (fri. 5-8pm). Note that the Cranbury Farmers Market was cancelled for 2014.
Please visit the Brown Dog Produce page for more information.
Live/Balled and Burlapped Evergreens! Digging season has ceased until September. Plan now and pre-order for the best availability for your landscape needs
Please visit our Landscape Evergreens page for more information.
Thousands of Cut Your Own Christmas Trees, opening Friday November 28, 2014
- Two fields with over 50 acres
- Bring your own saw or use ours!
- Twine to tie trees down & netting available at all locations
Fresh-cut and live (with roots) trees available at our retail lot.
- We save you the trouble of chopping. Cut continually throughout the season.
- Fraser/Canaan Fir, Douglas & Concolor Firs; Blue & Norway Spruce; White Pine, and more
And our Christmas Shoppe has everything else!
- Hand-decorated wreaths, evergreen roping, grave pillows, tree stands, lights, holiday gifts, ornaments and accessories
We SUPPORT Farmers Against Hunger we donate produce through the season as we have items available. Additionally, we ask our Christmas customers to donate to the Pounds for Pennies program.
As seen on CNBC